Wow that was not so bad to set up a blog page. I did have help from a WONDERFUL Friend (you know who you are). Any way now all can keep up with thing going on in our lives no matter how insignificant it may be. So I may do some back posting of things going on threw the next month or so. for now here is what we are up to.
We are moving. Yes you heard me right we are moving again. We will be going to the Lehi, UT area. For those of you who do not know UT very well Lehi is north of Provo and south of Salt Lake City. The packer will be here Monday the 15th and we will be doing moving stuff all week after they load the truck on Tuesday. We will head down on Friday the 19th and be staying in temporary housing for 2 months while we look for a place.
Well any way that is what is most on my mind right now.
Till later!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations on the successful setup of your new blog. If you want to link to ours here's the address http://dgundersen.whsites.net/blog I'll put a link to yours on ours.
hello, I am so glad to see you blogging. I love to blog. You can now link over to ours, yea another way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment