Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well we are on the move looking for home full time now. We have viewed a bunch and have more to go but as of right now we have not found our new place. I feel bad that we did not get any pictures this year of Christmas day it has been a off season for us so bare with me till I can get my grove going in this new life. Love to all!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hello, I am glad you guys are doing well. I hope you find a place for you to settle down in soon. Good luck.

Pattie said...

Hi, I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I live in Mapleton now (got married June 21,2008). Give me a call when you get settled. Would love to visit with all of you. 801-592-3898. Visit our blog at JackandPattie08.blogspot.com
Pattie Hansen Cooper
snowglobe40@yahoo.com